Physical and Mental Therapy.
Welcome to our Massage Therapy Center.
The Human body is made up over 650 muscles and each requires its own therapeutic attention. In modern society, most people have an occupation that either consists of constant movement or in one position behind a desk and their body deserves a massage. Massage and Bodywork Therapy releases chronic tension and pain in muscles, improve circulation, increase flexibility in the joints, and reduce
mental and physical fatigue.
WE can help you feel better and make you move energetic.
Reasons to get a Massage Theatment
1. Relieve stress
2. Relieve postoperative pain
3. Reduce anxiety
4. Manage low-back pain
5. Help fibromyalgia pain
6. Reduce muscle tension
7. Enhance exercise performance
8. Relieve tension headaches
9. Sleep better
10. Ease symptoms of depression
11. Improve cardiovascular health
12. Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
13. Decrease stress in cancer patients
14. Improve balance in older adults
15. Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
16. Temper effects of dementia
17. Promote relaxation
18. Lower blood pressure
19. Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
20. Help chronic neck pain
21. Lower joint replacement pain
22. Increase range of motion
23. Decrease migraine frequency
24. Improve quality of life in hospice care
25.Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
This is a place where my therapist asked questions about my body's aches, my lifestyle and really spent time focusing on areas that need attention. My therapist also used an accupresure technique on my face, and for the first time in months I haven't had pain associated with TMJ. It was amazing, I will absolutely be back....Mary R
Why did I wind up Sky Energy Therapy? Because only 2 months into a stressful 2013 and my neck and right shoulder decided to bring the pain at work this morning. I was in so much pain, my therapist checked in with me to make sure the pressure was okay. She seeked out every knot and reduced it into a relaxed muscle. If you are looking for a top notch massage therapy, this is your place. ....Tracy L