Welcome to our Massage Therapy Center.
Physical and Mental Therapy.
Are you suffering from muscular pain and not getting proper and effective treatment for it? No worries! We can help you feel better and make you more energetic.
Myofascial Trigger Point is a form of soft tissue manipulation, that aims to treat underlying muscles of chronic pain involving the muscular and nervous systems.
Myofascial dysfunction may be caused or perpetuated by a variety of factors such as accidents, overuse of muscles, computer work, poor nutrition and overuse of stimulants, and ergonomic imbalances at home or work. Sometimes structural imbalances in the body such as short leg or small hemipelvis, and prolonged physical or mental stress without relief can also cause it.
Reasons to get a Massage Treatment
1. Relieve stress
2. Relieve postoperative pain
3. Reduce anxiety
4. Manage low-back pain
5. Help fibromyalgia pain
6. Reduce muscle tension
7. Enhance exercise performance
8. Relieve tension headaches
9. Sleep better
10. Ease symptoms of depression
11. Improve cardiovascular health
12. Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
13. Decrease stress in cancer patients
14. Improve balance in older adults
15. Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
16. Temper effects of dementia
17. Promote relaxation
18. Lower blood pressure
19. Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel
20. Help chronic neck pain
21. Lower joint replacement pain
22. Increase range of motion
23. Decrease migraine frequency
24. Improve quality of life in hospice care
25.Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
This is a place where my therapist asked questions about my body's aches, my lifestyle and really spent time focusing on areas that need attention. My therapist also used an accupresure technique on my face, and for the first time in months I haven't had pain associated with TMJ. It was amazing, I will absolutely be back....Mary R
Why did I wind up Sky Energy Therapy? Because only 2 months into a stressful 2013 and my neck and right shoulder decided to bring the pain at work this morning. I was in so much pain, my therapist checked in with me to make sure the pressure was okay. She seeked out every knot and reduced it into a relaxed muscle. If you are looking for a top notch massage therapy, this is your place. ....Tracy L
Stay safe and healthy!